Public Transport Victoria (PTV) is a statutory authority that manages Victoria’s train, tram and bus services.
It provides a single contact point for you to gain information on public transport services, fares, tickets and initiatives.
- Public Transport Victoria: Find everything you need to know about Public Transport Victoria, including the organisational structure, board of directors and major milestones.
- Victoria's PT network:Find everything you need to know about Victoria's public transport network including operators, performance monitoring, network statistics and its history.
- PTV data and reports:Public Transport Victoria regularly analyses the network to create a better understanding of how it is used and how we can improve it for customers.
- Media Centre: Public Transport Victoria issues media releases on network-wide topics.
- Education: Helping school students learn about travelling on the public transport network.
- Employment: Applying for jobs at Public Transport Victoria or within the public transport industry.
- Engineering policies and publications: Information and engineering documentation applicable to the Victorian rail network.
- Victorian Rail Construction Safety Forum: Industry based safety group consisting of government agencies, regulators, accredited rail operators and construction companies.
- PTV Latest campaigns: Campaigns designed to raise awareness of services, initiatives, products and projects to help Victorians make the most of their public transport network.