View timetable online
Download PDF timetable
- 8th July 2016 to 31st December 2016 Printable timetable (major stops only)
- 4th July 2016 to 7th July 2016 Printable timetable (major stops only)
- 1st July 2016 to 3rd July 2016 Printable timetable (major stops only)
- 27th June 2016 to 30th June 2016 Printable timetable (major stops only)
- 24th June 2016 to 26th June 2016 Printable timetable (major stops only)
Trains will operate via Alamein Station, Ashburton Station, Burwood Station, Hartwell Station, Willison Station, and Riversdale Station to Camberwell Station. Weekday peak trips continue via Auburn Station, Glenferrie Station, Hawthorn Station, Burnley Station, East Richmond Station, Richmond Station to Flinders Street Station via the City Loop. At other times connections to the city are available from Camberwell.
Trains depart Camberwell Station and will operate via Riversdale Station, Willison Station, Hartwell Station, Burwood Station, Ashburton Station and Alamein Station. Connections from the city are available at Camberwell. Weekday peak trips operate from Flinders Street Station and run via Richmond Station, East Richmond Station, Burnley Station, Hawthorn Station, Glenferrie Station and Auburn Station to Camberwell Station and on to Alamein, stopping all stations.
Contact Metro: 1800 800 007
The Victorian public transport network is progressively becoming accessible for people with special needs. For further information, follow the link below or call 1800 800 007.