Geelong City - Deakin University (Route 18 - Direct)
View timetable online
Download PDF timetable
- 18th August 2014 to 24th October 2014 Printable timetable (major stops only)
- 9th August 2014 to 17th August 2014 Printable timetable (major stops only)
- 14th July 2014 to 8th August 2014 Printable timetable (major stops only)
- 21st June 2014 to 13th July 2014 Printable timetable (major stops only)
- 28th April 2014 to 20th June 2014 Printable timetable (major stops only)
To Geelong City
Departs from Deakin University and travels via Pigdons Rd, Princes Hwy, Colac Rd, Settlement Rd, Latrobe Tce and Gordon Av to Geelong Station.
To Deakin University
Departs from Geelong Station and runs via Railway Tce, Mercer St and Brougham St to Deakin University (Geelong Waterfront campus); then via Moorabool St, Kilgour St and Yarra St to South Geelong Station. Then via Verner St, Moorabool St, High St,Colac Rd, Princes Hwy, Pigdons Rd and Alfred Deakin Dr to Deakin University, Waurn Ponds. PLEASE NOTE: This service operates Monday to Friday during university trimesters 1 and 2 only.
Contact Benders Busways: 5240 5000
Website: Benders Busways
The Victorian public transport network is progressively becoming accessible for people with special needs. For further information, follow the link below or call 1800 800 007.