Geelong City - Deakin University (Route 18 - Direct)
View timetable online
Download PDF timetable
- 19th August 2013 to 25th October 2013 Printable timetable (major stops only)
- 10th August 2013 to 18th August 2013 Printable timetable (major stops only)
- 15th July 2013 to 9th August 2013 Printable timetable (major stops only)
- 23rd June 2013 to 14th July 2013 Printable timetable (major stops only)
- 8th April 2013 to 22nd June 2013 Printable timetable (major stops only)
To Geelong City
Departs from Deakin University and travels via Pigdons Rd, Princes Hwy, Colac Rd, Settlement Rd, Latrobe Tce and Gordon Av to Geelong Station.
To Deakin University
Departs from Geelong Station and runs via Railway Tce, Mercer St and Brougham St to Deakin University (Geelong Waterfront campus); then via Moorabool St, Kilgour St and Yarra St to South Geelong Station. Then via Verner St, Moorabool St, High St,Colac Rd, Princes Hwy, Pigdons Rd and Alfred Deakin Dr to Deakin University, Waurn Ponds. PLEASE NOTE: This service operates Monday to Friday during university trimesters 1 and 2 only.
Contact Benders Busways: 5240 5000
Website: Benders Busways
The Victorian public transport network is progressively becoming accessible for people with special needs. For further information, follow the link below or call 1800 800 007.