Free travel passes
Free travel passes are available to eligible passengers and can be used on Victoria's public transport network subject to terms and conditions. The majority of free travel passes are issued at the PTV Hub.
Authorised free travel pass holders must carry their pass when travelling at all times, or risk facing an infringement.
Children aged three years and under can travel for free without a free travel pass. For more information, see children on public transport.
The following travel passes are available subject to eligibility:
- Access Travel Pass
- Companion Card
- Day Pass
- Free Travel Vouchers
- Free weekend travel
- Retired Employee Travel Pass
- Scooter and Wheelchair Travel Pass
- Free Sunday travel for Carer Card
- EDA/TPI Ex-service Personnel Pass
- Travel Trainer Pass
- Vision Impaired Travel Pass
- War Veteran's Travel Pass