War Veteran’s Free Travel Pass
The War Veteran's Free Travel Pass is issued by the PTV Hub. It is available to applicants who meet all of the following 4 criteria:
- have undertaken war / peacemaking / peacekeeping service overseas, and
- provide a copy of their
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) Gold or White card, or
- evidence of ongoing compensation from DVA or
- lump sum compensation from DVA for an injury/illness related to this service, and
- have had confirmed by their treating doctor that due to this injury / illness related to service the veteran's locomotion is limited significantly, and
- are residents of Victoria.
How to apply
Complete the application form and send to:
War Veteran's Travel Pass
PO Box 4724
MELBOURNE VIC 3001
Download a Victorian War Veteran Free Travel Pass application form via the link below, or call PTV on 1800 800 007 for the form to be posted to you.